Online or onsite, instructor-led live Serverless Framework training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to use Serverless Framework to create and deploy microservice applications.
Serverless Framework training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. Onsite live Serverless Framework training can be carried out locally on customer premises in Denmark or in NobleProg corporate training centers in Denmark.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Serverless Framework Subcategories in Denmark
Serverless Framework Course Outlines in Denmark
- Setup and configure the Kubernetes system to start developing with a serverless architecture.
- Understand the concepts and principles foundational to serverless environments.
- Operate toolchains necessary to serverless development and integrate it with Kubernetes components.
- Practice their skill in Python programming language and apply it to implement serverless systems.
- Secure enterprise applications that are deployed through a serverless framework on Kubernetes.
- Utilize modern cloud computing methods in optimizing DevOps task processing workflows.
- Set up Serverless Framework to work with compute services such as AWS Lambda.
- Reduce the complexity and cost of deploying microservices on different cloud platforms.
- Emit and capture events and execute functions automatically.
- Set up Fn to create directories and functions.
- Create applications using different programming languages.
- Monitor functions to resolve issues at the development and deployment stages.