Online or onsite, instructor-led live Master Data Management (MDM) training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice tools and processes used by business and IT teams to ensure the uniformity, accuracy, stewardship, and accountability of an enterprise's data assets.
Master Data Management (MDM) training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. Onsite live Master Data Management (MDM) training can be carried out locally on customer premises in Denmark or in NobleProg corporate training centers in Denmark.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
MDM Course Outlines in Denmark
This instructor-led, live training in Denmark (online or onsite) is aimed at developers who wish to use EBX5 to enable a Master Data Management solution within their organization.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Interpret requirements and architect an MDM solution.
- Enable the management and integration of master data.
- Integrate and transfer data across multiple systems.
- Import data into EBX5 using match and merge logic.
- Design, create and document a data model that addresses their organization's business requirements.
- Integrate ESB5 with 3rd party services.