Local, instructor-led live Magento training courses demonstrate through interactive discussion and hands-on practice the fundamentals and advanced topics of Magento e-commerce platform.
Magento training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". Onsite live Magento training can be carried out locally on customer premises in Denmark or in NobleProg corporate training centers in Denmark. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
The fact that we got a good look around the application and some under the covers review as well.
Magento is the world's most popular CMS (Content Management System) for e-commerce. It is used by some of the biggest brands, including Samsung, Levono and Nike, and is hugely popular with small and medium-sized ecommerce companies as well.
In this instructor-led, live training (onsite or remote), participants will learn about Mageto's features, strengths, weaknesses, and strategies for implementing Magento within an organization. Case studies are also provided to illustrate successful and unsuccessful implementations of Magento in the real-world. In addition to observing the past, we discuss future trends in the adoption of Magento in the market.
By the end of this training, participants will understand how to:
- Manage sales, inventory and customers using the Magento back-end - Set up and manage the front-end for a truly customized user experience - Integrate existing systems with a Magento e-commerce solution - Integrate existing systems with partners who themselves use Magento
- Managers investigating e-commerce solutions - Engineers considering implementing Magento in their organizations
Format of the Course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and live demonstrations
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
Magento Commerce is the leading platform for open commerce innovation with over $50B in gross merchandise volume transacted on the platform annually.
This course is suitable for engineers and developers seeking to deploy and utilize Magento 2.1 as an ecommerce platform.
After completing this course, delegates will be able to:
- understand Magenta’s structure and deployment mechanisms - carry out installation / production environment / architecture tasks and configuration - assess code quality, perform debugging, monitoring - implement advanced production like elastic search, multiple websites and logging - customize Magento's webstore to their specific requirements
Magento is a powerful and flexible open-source e-commerce platform with modular architecture. Written in PHP language against the Zend Framework, it allows users to deploy e-commerce websites in accordance with their business needs by utilizing many out-of-the-box templates and plug-ins.
In this instructor-led, live training participants will learn how to add categories and store products, process a purchase order and make shipments, run product promotions, manage customers and permissions, run multiple websites and stores, and more.
By the end of this training, participants will:
- Have a comprehensive, expert user level understanding of Magento usage and functionality. - Be able to independently run and manage multiple websites and stores based on business needs. - Be able to streamline business activity by simplifying and minimizing daily administration and maintenance efforts.
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice