Online or onsite, instructor-led live CloudForms training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to use CloudForms to manage virtual infrastructures in a centralized interface.
CloudForms training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. Onsite live CloudForms trainings in Denmark can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers.
CloudForms is also known as Red Hat CloudForms.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Trainer is trying to answer to the additional requests, even if it involves to change his plans.
Course: Cloud computing essentials for managers / software engineers
Lecture on the scale of cloud computing.
Dolby Poland Sp. z o.o.
Course: Cloud Computing Overview
Red Hat CloudForms Course Outlines in Denmark
- Install and configure CloudForms on different virtual machine and cloud platforms (OpenStack, OpenShift, and VMware).
- Create a centralized management interface for monitoring multiple clusters.
- Enhance the security control and configuration policies of an entire infrastructure.
- Transform a distributed virtual infrastructure into a unified hybrid environment.
- Optimize workload performance and efficiency by automating orchestration and workflows.