Online or onsite, instructor-led live Kata Containers training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to build lightweight virtual machines that perform like containers.
Kata Containers training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. Onsite live Kata Containers trainings in Denmark can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Kata Containers Course Outlines in Denmark
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure Kata Containers.
- Create virtual machines (VMs) that plug into a container ecosystem.
- Overcome the shortcomings of standalone containers and virtual machines.
- Deploy applications on top of lightweight VMs that perform like containers, but provide the workload isolation and security of VMs.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- To learn more about Kata Containers, please visit: https://katacontainers.io/