21 hours (usually 3 days including breaks)
- Some server administration experience in Linux or Windows
Red5 is an open-source media server for live streaming. It has a flexible design and simple plug-in architecture that allows for customization of virtually any video-on-demand and live streaming scenario. A popular server for video conferences, multi-user gaming and enterprise application software, Red5 has been used by thousands of companies, from Amazon to Facebook.
In this course, we cover the essentials of installing, configuring, securing, optimizing and managing a Red5 server.
By the end of the course, participants will have a firm understanding of Red5's architecture, features and capabilities and will have gained the hands-on practice needed to deploy their own Red5 server.
- System administrators
- Developers and engineers wishing to set up a media server
- Technically-minded persons wishing to get their hands dirty with very cool media server software
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, heavy hands-on practice.
- Red5 as an alternative to the Flash Communication Server
- Hacking the Real-Time Messaging Protocol (RTMP)
Building a Red5 application
Streaming HLS (HTTP Live Streaming), WebSockets, and RTSP (Real Time Streaming Protocol) with Red5
Setting up ffmpeg and rtmpdump iptv
User access and logging
Working with SDKs and plug-ins
Deploying Red5 in a live environment
Red5 Pro (commercial): WebRTC, mobile SDKs (Android and iOS) and high availability clustering
The future of live streaming video and Red5
Summary and Conclusion
Some of our clients
is growing fast!
We are looking to expand our presence in Denmark!
As a Business Development Manager you will:
- expand business in Denmark
- recruit local talent (sales, agents, trainers, consultants)
- recruit local trainers and consultants
- Artificial Intelligence and Big Data systems to support your local operation
- high-tech automation
- continuously upgraded course catalogue and content
- good fun in international team
If you are interested in running a high-tech, high-quality training and consulting business.Apply now!