14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
The objective of the course is to enable participants to gain a mastery of the basics of modelling and forecasting for government.
- Modelling in government
- Hypothesis testing
- Why test a hypothesis?
- Type I and type II errors
- Estimating the tax gap
- Case studies using econometric & regression models in government
- Forecasting and time series models in government
- Shocks, trends and seasonality
- Forecasting tax receipts using regression and econometric modelling
- Sensitivity analysis and validation
- Prediction validation techniques.
- Hold out samples
- Prediction intervals
- Comparative analysis of forecasts
- Forecast Performance Measures
The material covered was interesting and the trainer was knowledgeable.
Good rapport with the audience, good & accessible explanation/presentation and he relates 'tech' stuff to real life examples which makes things easier to understand.
I was benefit from the excellent knowledge of the trainer, useful examples.
The topics were relevant to my role and I will be able to use this immediately in my work and in the future.
A very coherent and systematic refresher on forecasting models and useful applications.
I enjoyed the stats refresher and using software for exercises.
I learned about a lot of techniques I didn't know about before.
Some of our clients
is growing fast!
We are looking to expand our presence in Denmark!
As a Business Development Manager you will:
- expand business in Denmark
- recruit local talent (sales, agents, trainers, consultants)
- recruit local trainers and consultants
- Artificial Intelligence and Big Data systems to support your local operation
- high-tech automation
- continuously upgraded course catalogue and content
- good fun in international team
If you are interested in running a high-tech, high-quality training and consulting business.Apply now!