35 hours (usually 5 days including breaks)
By the end of this hands-on intensive training course, the students will be able to:
- Store the data in NoSQL, document-oriented MongoDB database that brings performance and scalability.
- Use Node.js, the server-side platform built on Google V8’s runtime for building fast, scalable network applications.
- Use Express, a simple yet powerful web application development HTTP server framework built on top of Node.js.
- Use Angular 2 framework that offers declarative, two-way data binding for web applications.
- Get acquainted with the latest web application development trends in the IT industry.
Format of the course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
- Angular is available in different versions, for example:
- AngularJS (a.k.a. Angular.js, AngularJS 1, and Angular 1)
- Angular 2
- Angular 4
- This training covers Angular 2.
- For all other components (Node.js, Express, MongDB) we cover the latest stable version.
- If you wish to customize the versions taught in this training, please contact us to arrange.
- Getting started with Node.js
- Node Package Manager
- Asynchronous Programming
- Web Sockets
- Overview of Typescript
- Angular Architecture
- Modules, Controllers and Scope
- Two-way Binding
- Built-in and Custom Directives
- Event Directives
- Built-in and Custom Filters
- Understanding the Digest Loop
- Forms and Validation
- Angular 2 Service Types
- Factories, Providers, Decorators, DI
- Creating Custom Services
- Consuming Ajax Web Services via $http and $resource
- Routing, Redirects, and Promises
- MVC Pattern
- Introduction to Express
- HTTP Interaction
- Handling Form Data
- Handling Query Parameters
- Cookies and Sessions
- User Authentication
- Error Handling
- Creating and Consuming RESTful Services
- Using Templates
- Understanding NoSQL MongoDB
- Finding Documents
- Update, Insert, and Upsert
- Data Modeling
The way of conducting, making contact with the listeners. In case something was not clear, the coach went back to the point where the problem arose and explained the issue once again.
Michał Cejza - Awilux Polska Sp. z o.o. Sp.k.
Some of our clients
is growing fast!
We are looking to expand our presence in Denmark!
As a Business Development Manager you will:
- expand business in Denmark
- recruit local talent (sales, agents, trainers, consultants)
- recruit local trainers and consultants
- Artificial Intelligence and Big Data systems to support your local operation
- high-tech automation
- continuously upgraded course catalogue and content
- good fun in international team
If you are interested in running a high-tech, high-quality training and consulting business.Apply now!